Monday, June 20, 2011

CrAzY Month!!

So it has been a crazy month, and I haven't been on as much as I would like.

The best way to describe it would be this:




ouch



So you see what happened was...

I was leaving the Tim McGraw concert on Sunday night and was accidentally pushed into a pothole by drunk idiots intoxicated people and turned both ankles.


So I have a Hairline re-fracture on the top of my left ankle with pulled tendons and ligaments. Bad sprain on right ankle. Good times.


Thank God for Toradol and morphine and hospital WiFi. :/


So needless to say... I DID NOT start my job on Monday, the 6th but they were really understanding and my new start date was today, June 20th. I love my job, but my ankles? Not so much


Also can I just tell you that it bugs me that I can't attach some great photography story to this?? Noooooo nothing that exciting... But below is my most sincere note to Mr. McGraw:




Dear Tim McGraw

My husband and I attended your show in San Diego on Sunday, June 5th. What an electrifying amazing show. We enjoyed every minute of it... Then the unthinkable happened (cue dramatic music here... da da daaaa)


As we were leaving a couple of rather intoxicated fans, were pushing and teasing each other, their conversation went a little like this:



Her: "Oh he's so good and sexy and let's face it hun... You're no Tim McGraw" (Good natured shove happens at this point)


Him: (slurred speech) "That's ok, you're sure's hell no Faith Hill"



(Not so good natured shove sends said fan careening into me, at which point I tried to side step and step into a pothole turning both ankles inward and ended my night in E.R and then admitted into the hospital and still here today (Wednesday, June 8th).



So in my best Taylor Swift mode I dedicate this to you...



But when I think, Tim McGraw


I try not to think of that concert flaw


It’s ok that I can’t dance all night long


Because the people beside me drank till they were bombed


When I think EMT


I try not to think about how they pushed me


Don’t think of my ankles swollen or blue


There was nothing you could do


But when I think Tim McGraw


I think black and blue :P




Looking forward to your next concert although I might just wait until the parking lot is empty until I leave ;)



Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment